Friday, October 22, 2010

RANDOM

Huh??? Is this my diary??
How long I had neglected it but who cares.
And now I'm back.
Who am I now?
I'm no longer a primary or secondary student but a college student.
What’s the different between them?? Well, u might think that's lots of different or u might think that's nothing special. For me, it's different because I'm facing problem with homesick just for case have to stay in hostel although i will be back home once a week. In case I have exam then i will not going back home and staying in hostel for few weeks. Oh ya, sorry for those friends comes from Sarawak, Seremban, or Kelantan, my case is just a small case for u all. But I seriously can feel wat u all feel too. I know it's sound sad =(.
Of course there's a lot of freedom too...err, I'm not mention that I was restrict by my parents when I'm in secondary school. But sometimes I prefer my parents to restrict me because I can feel that they are caring me. MUM & DAD I miss u a lot!! Besides, the most terrify thing is presentation coming one by one. This is what I resist the most once I enter college. Yeah, I have stage fear seriously. I resist talking in front of many audiences. It just happened last 2 days. It could be my first personal presentation for time within 10 minutes. 10 minutes might be short for u but its long for me especially when it the first time for my personal presentation. Well, it run well for first few minutes, but when the time to be close with conclusion, I get stuck there (it a great depression, I did my own practice a lots, sigh! ). Me: to provide….erm…..to provide…(silent)… i can saw there's many nervous impression looking at me, feels that they are more nervous than me. I feel quite funny when I refresh back what is happening on that moment. Miss Sharz: relax relax girl~ ( 1 minutes passed) I quickly look at the small pieces of paper on my hand. And it end finally. Although my first presentation got a little bit cacat but it’s run well overall to me because at least all of my “audience” listen to me silently and concentrate on when i convey. I hope it will be getting better for my next presentation.
Opss….Roommate wants to sleep right now. So I stop at here first ~ nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment