Saturday, December 19, 2009

vexation and enjoyable moment ..

vexation and enjoyable moment ...it's ridiculous ??
my answer was definitely yes!!
it's vex because i have to decide what should i continue on my study. It's a damn knotty problem that i facing now after spm and need to make a wise decision finally and hope can make it as fast as possible and don't regret any more with that what i already chosen. And i realise that i don't have much time to really think about it because the up coming "stupid" national service going to "eat up" my time.

When i receiving the NS LETTER, there are many forms and some of them are necessary complete with the doctor's signs and verify or can say to take a very very basic medical check up... i personally thought that a troublesome and superflous..=.=
first waste money, second waste papers and the most angry thing is it's absolutely wasting my precious time cause it need to spend so muchhhhhh time on the government clinic. After spm, I'm rushing with my time. Rushing spend time on shopping, hang out, a lot of series or movies that i want to watch so much and i started to finish the story books as much as i can ..especially twilight, new moon and so on..wow..i really enjoy with it...the first time i damnably enjoy to read English story books. i admit I'm not even willing to finish a story book since i was in primary school. I'm very embarrassing to tell that...what a shame!...lol..

well... the second moment was the enjoyable moment for me..it is having my coming soon Christmas in Singapore...it's hard to spend time to stay together with all my family members..before spm has started, i always went to the tuition center so most of the time i was the spoiler to spoil what had my family members plan every weekend....lol...i'm here to say "sorry"....so i'm very excited to celebrate the up coming Christmas with my beloved family.... actually celebrate Christmas is the second reason to go to Singapore and main reason is my sister's R.O.M....LOL...once she R.O.M., she will migrate to Singapore..then i will seldom see her...too bad....the problem is once she is not here everyday, there will be a less chances to help me to solve problems that i can't dissolve it...i seems bad, right ? anyway that was the truth but i hope she will have a happiness life when staying there, "sister!congratulation! hope u happy always..!!" it's hard to tell her face to face, so I'm writing here for wishing her ..=P

Yeah, finally wish guys can have more funs on this becoming Christmas!!
MERRY CHRISTMAST, GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment